Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Taxes, cleaning and painting…..

Ok, I’ve gotten sidetracked once again.  No, it hasn’t REALLY taken me this long to clean the studio.  I had the studio clean last week.  Then, I had my taxes than really needed to be done.  There was also a painting job thrown in the mix and preparing for kids getting a week off school for spring break.

P3190007

I can actually see what paints and supplies I’ve got now.  I love when it’s clean, but why doesn’t it ever last???????

  P3190006I must confess… part of the reason I didn’t post sooner is because I wash hoping to get the sides of this desk finished first.  I did get the panels stained.  I just haven’t been able to get them cut down to size.  One of these days I’ll get them done.  I did however build this rack to hold my sample boards and other items.

Hopefully your projects are getting done quicker than mine these days.  Soon, it’ll be even harder to stay inside.  I think spring is finally here after this last snow storm.

I FINISHED THE SIDES OF THE DESK…Finally!!!!

Sometimes all it takes is admitting you don’t know when you’ll get it done.  Yesterday while the kids had friends over playing, I finished the sides for the desk.  What as difference it makes.  Unfortunately, the kids broke my camera yesterday so I can’t take a picture yet.  If that is the worst that happens over spring break, it’s not too bad.  My camera has been slowly dying anyway, I guess they just helped it along.  Hopefully, I’ll be going out this weekend to pick a new one.  I really need to be able to take pictures of my paintings. 

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Yahoo.... one project down another to tackle. It looks really nice T! I like the rack/shelf you built for your samples. Hmmmm.... do you think something like this would work for tissue paper? I have a shelve for the tissue paper but it never stays in place.

Hugs to you my friend! xoxo